Wednesday 28 April 2010

Birthday And Other Things


In the picture (left to right): Jamie Mansfield (avid listener), me, Jess Clarke (regular guest)


Hi Everyone! It was my birthday yesterday, I had a lovely day, part of which was spent at Sainsbury's in Street (see photo). Apart from my birthday, the podcast has been the most exciting thing this week, with 32 people already subscribed to it! (go to the iTunes store, search Charlie Taylor Podcast and my face should appear. Subscribe for free!) I'm looking forward to the show tomorrow, I've got plenty to be doing tonight and tomorrow in preparation. If you want to listen to the show, go to www.glastonburyfm.co.uk to listen live between 8 and 10pm. I'll put a show preview up tomorrow morning with all the details about the show. Speak soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment