Friday 7 May 2010

06/05/10 Show Preview, Review And Podcast All In One!

It's been an extremely busy week in the life of Charlie Taylor, and I'm sorry I've had very little time to write anything on the blog. So here I am to make amends for that. This week we broadcast on election day, so I decided we would make it an election special, as I know many first time voters listen. Sarah was in the studio this week, we had lots of fun, both of us tackling the "Cracker Challenge" (highlights on the podcast). Sarah's time was an unimpressive two minutes and nine seconds, whereas I managed a good score of one minute twenty eight seconds meaning that for this challenge Martyn came last as he did not compete, Jess fourth with two minutes forty one, Sarah third, I came second but the overall winner was Adam with an amazing one minute eighteen seconds. There'll be another challenge next week. As I have mentioned, highlights of this week's show are on the podcast below, or you can download it from the iTunes store, search Charlie Taylor Podcast and click on my face. Don't forget to subscribe! We already have eighty six subscribers, but I want at least one hundred! I'll try and put some photos up over the week end from this week's show.

No comments:

Post a Comment